^that would be me description of myself today. The people who call me are being insane, but that could be because I stayed up until 2:30am cleaning the kitchen last night. That was okay mostly, though, because I had my new ipod nano to sing to me the whole time. I was a tad concerned that my temporary headphone-induced deafness might be causing me to be excessively loud and it occurred to me several times to take an ear bud out thinking I might be missing my downstairs neighbor rap, rap, rapping at the door to tell me to shut the hell up.
Much love. Will write more soon. Ncd and his mama arriving today after drive from Arizona. Neato. Pretty sure the 5 hours I spent chiseling pre-Christmas fudge mess from many kitchen surfaces obliterates any chance that I'll have the house (and thereby, my brain) in order before their arrival. Oh well, at least the refrigerator's so clean it's empty, right? Aaand that makes 2 paragraphs about cleaning...which makes me feel like a freak. Alright. Ciao for niao.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment