15.2.08

Whoa, get a load of THIS

TWO posts before I have even received comments on post numero UNO. Happy Valentine's Day, my sweet, sweet other half!

First things first: on Tuesday, Trisha announced to Kris and me that she and Adam are getting married (summer '09 or so?). Rad. Apparently, they really decided last summer, then she said,
"Okay. So we're gonna do it. I don't wanna know anything from here on out."
They went up north last weekend and were the only guests in a hotel by Split Rock Lighthouse that is made out of boxcars (the hotel, not the lighthouse ehehehe). More details upon request,and perhaps I can convince her to cough up some of the pictures so I can post them here.

Actually, that's it for now. Just wanted to update you. More later. I love you!

1 comment:

2 of 2 said...

here's the thing. i sit here sifting through the events of the past two weeks and am finding that the juicy details of the fruits of my labor are, in fact, too messy for public consumption and must therefore remain under the skin of the apple from whence they came.

and yes, you may give me the medal for the run-on sentence of the week. but seriously, seeing as how i can't post work shite, i'll just say that i heart performance art if (and only if) it kicks ass). and that i got my health insurance card in the mail yesterday. hooray!

i love you too. (also courtesy of the Dept. of Redundancy Department)