19.2.08

yes, i am a sucka. it's written right here:

so tali sends me this and i feel like it's a pretty good barometer for life and general mood.
 
Four jobs I have had in my life: 
1. server, shmerver--it was a diner, i was a waitress
2. managing a glorified concession stand, perfecting pizza
3. before/after school teacher for K-6 graders, believing children are our future
4. mac specialist at the apple store, thinking different...ly  
 
Four movies I would watch over and over: 
1. Serenity 
2. Empire Records
3. As Good As It Gets
4. Angels with Dirty Faces
 
Four places I have lived: 
1. Hoodbridge, VA
2. Northfield, MN
3. Twickenham, Surrey, England
4. The Big Bad Forking Apple
 
Four TV Shows that I watch: 
1. Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (who knew)
2. Pushing Daisies
3. Chuck
4. Psych/Bones (if i watch on the interweb, does each count as half?)

Four places I have been: 
1. Italy
2. Holland
3. Mexico
4. Wall Drug (i know, "where the heck?", right?)
 
Four of my favorite foods: 
1. Indian! (yes and yes)
2. Wasabi (let's be honest here)
3. Haagen Däzs Rum Raisin (yes i'm intolerant. BLÄST!)
4. Sweet Potato Paté (think that outs me as a closet vegetarian?)
 
Four places I would rather be right now: 
1. St. Paul, MN
2. on the beach with my face in the water
3. in a writer's room  
4. the grassy knoll. 1963. with an HDV camera. 
   (and the witness protection program waiting w/ open arms)

Four things I am looking forward to this year: 
1. making a living
2. a new president
3. pictures from Tali's trip to Italy
4. writing a ton & a half and seeing a fraction of it make it to video

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: