14.4.08

Happy Monday Back on the Horse

For your viewing amusement, here is a picture I found of me at graduation. I remember when I had Justin shavey shave it off that I was convinced it would grow enough before our next Ole Choir concert (graduation) that it could pass as just 'very short'. Seems awfully short, but that Dr. A didn't mind, as you recall, just said, "Girl, whatdjou do to your hair?!" Ha!



Happy Monday. I'm 2 hours in and 6 to go, baby! Oh, and my computer is telling me that perhaps I already used my iWork trial so is that bad? I'm I still gonna be able to just feed it the numbers and download it or will you have to actually mail me the software?

Lovies!!!

1 comment:

2 of 2 said...

try downloading a new trial. because i think you had the trial for iWork '06. i only say this cause for the life of my i couldn't get my key to work when i tried installing the first time, THEN i realized that i was trying to put the iWork '08 serial into the '06 trial version. Did i mention i'm a genius?