Funny, I hadn't thought about that article about our inability to accurately predict the decisions that will make us happy in the future. Lo and behold, as soon as I forward that, here's another article about other things we're not so hot at predicting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wait! did i miss a link? where is this mysterious other article you speak of? feed me knowledge!
ps--have you seen the Invader Zim where Gir goes evil-sidekick on the library, draining all humans of their knowledge?
Okay, I'm gonna check out the iWork software year/compatibility thing. Also, I am going to look for that link. And no, I haven't seen, well, any Invader Zim...that's bad, right? Okay, I'll check that out too...after the unit plan.
Oooooh I love you! If I were less indecisive I think that this unit plan thing would be a breeze, but apparently it's necessary for me to second-guess every danged thing auditing for realism. Seriously, I need to get a grip!
Post a Comment