25.4.08

I Ate

...but first I drank beer at the Herk. I must say that I enjoy Herk beer more than most any other beer I have ever had. It is the only beer that I actually find myself craving...almost like it's a comfort food.

...and then we picked Ceara up and walked around Lake Calhoun before our 8:30 reservation at King and I Thai. As we picked up Ceara, we saw our downstairs neighbor, Barbara, all gussied up and going out somewhere. Where? To King and I Thai to benefit The Aliveness Project for people living with HIV/AIDS. Ha!

Here are the photos from our lope.



We saw Babs again at King and I. I had a delicious basil and cucumber martini.

1 comment:

2 of 2 said...

but I CAN comment so there! Ha! I wish you could hear the mania in my laughter! Ahahaha! Love you! Dearly! When I see your pictures my heart goes thu-thump & I sigh with glee! and I write exclamation points willy-nilly!!