Girl couldn't resist! WOOO! iPhone. Too bad it doesn't tag your comment "sent from my iPhone". HA! Hey, my number didn't work. I musta written it down wrong, dagnabit. Only 2 more days until the semester is over--call me crazy!
I know, it just had to happen, this iPhone thing. Besides the fact that my Motorola just refused to stay together, how can I really expect to teach people how to use something I don't actually use on a daily basis? Y'know? And if Nate doesn't have the Anti-Glare film on his screen I shall send him one STAT! Typing - it's like buttah.... Sigh. And is it wrong that I ok da wanted to write "Sent from my iPhone" at the end of my comments? Just cuz, hey, I LIVE IN THE FUTURE! Haha! That is kinda what it felt like. Every time I use it. And if u call me on your lunch break I'll be able to give u the number. When IS your lunch break thesedays?
2 comments:
Girl couldn't resist! WOOO! iPhone. Too bad it doesn't tag your comment "sent from my iPhone". HA! Hey, my number didn't work. I musta written it down wrong, dagnabit. Only 2 more days until the semester is over--call me crazy!
I know, it just had to happen, this iPhone thing. Besides the fact that my Motorola just refused to stay together, how can I really expect to teach people how to use something I don't actually use on a daily basis? Y'know? And if Nate doesn't have the Anti-Glare film on his screen I shall send him one STAT! Typing - it's like buttah.... Sigh. And is it wrong that I ok da wanted to write "Sent from my iPhone" at the end of my comments? Just cuz, hey, I LIVE IN THE FUTURE! Haha! That is kinda what it felt like. Every time I use it. And if u call me on your lunch break I'll be able to give u the number. When IS your lunch break thesedays?
Post a Comment