hey lady! So I had my first day of officially being in this new position. We had a training and I think it went well but I still have this nagging feeling that my manager thinks I'm a big goober. Ah, well. Thus is the nagging feeling of my life, right? Gotta expound on that later but I think it'll be fun when I start next week actually teaching daily. For now it's just odd to have everyone congratulating me all day. Sigh. They sent out an email. Bah! Un-sought-after attention! What shall I do???
1 comment:
hey lady! So I had my first day of officially being in this new position. We had a training and I think it went well but I still have this nagging feeling that my manager thinks I'm a big goober. Ah, well. Thus is the nagging feeling of my life, right? Gotta expound on that later but I think it'll be fun when I start next week actually teaching daily. For now it's just odd to have everyone congratulating me all day. Sigh. They sent out an email. Bah! Un-sought-after attention! What shall I do???
Post a Comment