22.11.07
Happy Thanksgiving
This morning I woke up and remembered that I possess a weapon of great use in our struggle to leave the heat off as long as possible (it is snowing outside): purple footie pajamas. This fleecy coverall is waaay too warm to wear in any situation I've been in yet, but this morning, combined with an apron, it is the perfect piece of clothing. While ncd was away at the store, clm jr. and I went out to put the new birdseed mix I bought in the feeder. clm jr. was playing the part of the Platitude Platypus (her preferred mode of communication is something in a singsong). ncd and I are trying to break her of this. In any case, she was chattering away to ebm on the phone and once I had filled the birdfeeder with a mix containing sunflower seed, cherries, raisins, and peanuts (which clm sr. promises will attract a more colorful set of birds than my last seed) we discovered that clm jr. had locked us out of the house. So we talked to Grandma in Green Bay on the front porch and watched the snow fall. I was not thinking about it at the time, but I would like to submit something I'm thankful for: I'm glad TMZ does not care about me because my purple onsie, wine-colored wool sweater, green striped apron, and slippers would have given THEM something to be thankful for...if I were famous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment