::DRUMROLL::
¡Writing with Both Hands!
Obviously, the exclamations are just for dramatic effect. I felt it needed to be climactic. Seeing as how i'm fundamentally indecisive. Usually. So this was my pick. "Too Many Things" is still mad at me, but it's learning to live with rejection - unlike "The North-East Corner of Writer's Block" which is still skulking in said corner, thumbing its nose at the back of my made-up mind. A repeat loop of OK Go's "Get Over It!" should take care of that.
So. Here we are.
All dressed up and all kinds of places to go...
Ready!
Steady!
So. Here we are.
All dressed up and all kinds of places to go...
Ready!
Steady!
1 comment:
Speaking of "what had happened was"...I was supposed to contact vogan last week and I didn't. I have to remember that. And to get mandarin oranges and ice cream for pie on the way to b & j's Thanksgiving. Aight. Going to sleep.
Post a Comment