21.11.07

From: 1 of 2; To: 2 of 2

Here it begins.  Inconspicuously, but auspiciously.  

Cue that one music...you know, the stuff they used on that one movie with the apes and the obelisque (as the French would spell it).  Duuuuun Duuuuun Duuuun DUN DUN [bum-bum bum-bum bum-bum].  Just wanted to make sure I kicked things off sounding as inarticulate as possible so that we have somewhere to go.  Hell, just using the words 'sound' and 'inarticulate' makes me 'sound' like I don't understand the difference between writing and speaking.  

Congratulations (heartiest) on new employment!

I overcame my fear of responsibility and decision-making in order to pick and address for the b-log and therefore have become the figurehead: Administrator.  Please tell me that this does not mean I am the only one who can change themes/format/colors.  Because I think you should do that.  And also: name the baby.

love, 
1 of 2

 

1 comment:

1 of 2 said...

p.s. For explanation of the obscure poesy of "brace", look it up on m-w.com. I liked it.