29.11.07

FYI:

NO. I am NOT satisfied. And you can stuff your sarcastic comments about 'complementary colors' and be a little bit more complimentary because this blog template might just suck. It might not be my fault at all. Did you ever think of that? Okay. I have to go do homework so I can go see Slug.

The inside of my ear is twitching like someone is yelling in it. Actually it is more like that vibrating/twitching feeling that happens when I'm trying to pull out part of a toenail at the root. This has happened a lot recently. It never happened before. I might be in trouble.

2 comments:

2 of 2 said...

keep an eye (ear...feeler?) out on that twitching situation. i'd hate for anything amiss to go, you know, amiss. AND totally calling the bank tomorrow. so don't you worry your pretty leetle head about that.

tho you should worry that i may burst if i do not share my observations on humanity and my renewed faith in its life-affirming power. on 2nd thought, this is probably best done on the phone. which would be best accomplished this weekend. cuz damn, Gina.

2 of 2 said...

ps - i LIKE it! let the colors compliment for feck's sake. it makes them FEEL better!