Whoa! No kidding. I would say that's art 'cause I'm thinking, "What's going on with that bike? Did the person who hoped the seat WOULDN'T get stolen paint it orange? Did the person who stole the seat paint it orange as an extra 'screw you'? Did someone leave it there as a statement and if so, what were they trying to say?" Love it!
Hey, on of Nate's Ole acquaintances was asking which store you work at and I realized that I don't freakin' know!
Used Pages to do my unit plan yesterday--sweet! Of course, I don't have the plan anywhere close to done and I shan't be turning it in today. She did say I could turn it in next week if I was okay with not getting comments from her. I was thinking, "Yeah, but if I get it done on Thursday or Friday, maybe I can e-mail it to her." Now I realize that putting it in Pages might not be helpful in that situation, but I can always scan it in here at work as a pdf and send it that way, right? True. You're such a genius. I'm trying not to lose my sanity and stress out. I am very glad I was home yesterday.
Oh, and I heard from Sarah when we were trying to arrange a meet-up last weekend that it is slightly possible that Susie and Colin might not be able to get married 8-8-08. She says to me, she says, "Don't buy your tickets yet, though, because pending the results of the FAA test, Colin might be in a 3-month training course for air traffic control...and they don't let you out of that to have a wedding." This must be a remote possibility since Susie has not sent a mass caution not to spend money yet, but...
Anyway, it's Wednesday, and if I can survive (meaning get a B- or better in this class)through one more Wednesday, then I will be able to student teach. Love you!
1 comment:
Whoa! No kidding. I would say that's art 'cause I'm thinking, "What's going on with that bike? Did the person who hoped the seat WOULDN'T get stolen paint it orange? Did the person who stole the seat paint it orange as an extra 'screw you'? Did someone leave it there as a statement and if so, what were they trying to say?" Love it!
Hey, on of Nate's Ole acquaintances was asking which store you work at and I realized that I don't freakin' know!
Used Pages to do my unit plan yesterday--sweet! Of course, I don't have the plan anywhere close to done and I shan't be turning it in today. She did say I could turn it in next week if I was okay with not getting comments from her. I was thinking, "Yeah, but if I get it done on Thursday or Friday, maybe I can e-mail it to her." Now I realize that putting it in Pages might not be helpful in that situation, but I can always scan it in here at work as a pdf and send it that way, right? True. You're such a genius. I'm trying not to lose my sanity and stress out. I am very glad I was home yesterday.
Oh, and I heard from Sarah when we were trying to arrange a meet-up last weekend that it is slightly possible that Susie and Colin might not be able to get married 8-8-08. She says to me, she says, "Don't buy your tickets yet, though, because pending the results of the FAA test, Colin might be in a 3-month training course for air traffic control...and they don't let you out of that to have a wedding." This must be a remote possibility since Susie has not sent a mass caution not to spend money yet, but...
Anyway, it's Wednesday, and if I can survive (meaning get a B- or better in this class)through one more Wednesday, then I will be able to student teach. Love you!
Post a Comment